วันเสาร์ที่ 6 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Baseball - Angels

Baseball - Angels Lyrics: I sit and wait, is an angel to consider my fate? And they know the places where we are when we're old and gray? 'Cause I've been told that salvation can deploy the wings So if I'm lying in my bed, the thoughts in my head and I feel that love is dead I'm loving angels instead And Through It All, offers me protection Lots of love and affection, whether I'm right or wrong and down the waterfall, white, take me where I can, that life is notbreak me when I came to call not leave me, I'm loving angels instead When I feel weak and my pain is a one way street, I see above, and I know I'll always be blessed with love and feeling like grows door meat to the bones And when love is dead I'm loving angels instead And Through It All, she offers me protection A lot of love and affection, whether I'm right or wrong and down the waterfall, wherever I I know that life does not break when I come toCall me not leave, I'm loving angels instead And Through It All, she offers me protection A lot of love and affection, whether I'm right or wrong and down the waterfall, where you can catch me, I know that life is do not break when I come to call me, do not leave, I'm loving angels instead

See Also Traveller Program Thaitripstoday.com Intel Pentium Before Departing sony ericsson

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น