วันจันทร์ที่ 29 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

The flight of Apollo - Angels and Airwaves (lyrics)

From his new album, love song today: In And somethings floating Reaching Out Vibrations Can you hear them now Please help, we'll be running out of time for my brothers, we are mortal and alive you feel in a far distant land we fucked up here, we can be ourselves in the Seine through the sky down to the gods heard footsteps around I have a pain Theiss his hand like a cat got a warning was a noise like a shot again and again you have a voice, so lost in the back of my head It takes the heart rateup and down even lower, Got my friends got the face down as a child in the dark theyve the same fear may be more structured, more enlightened my eyes like a shark predator in my opinion, include each hour by hour, finally I simply recognize that feeling all alone in a big world, that all those shapes and colors, so that it does not hurt that bad, that life is not bad, it is not how life is so badly injured, not hurt not bad bad Please dont look life should not be sad Lifebad bad bad that you do not want to shine in the darkest night and the pain is dripping stack up from the skin to the heart, is every time you cover your eyes with tears still low, you let the words, instead of holding each Flames down the line thats young elimination, it is squat and squat when the sun is breaking in, instead of sparking the sign, I promise you, the sick here to let in the light after I have this feeling all alone in a big world Justto ...

Recommend : Traveller Program Thaitripstoday.com thai online

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น